Five Benefits of Green tea
Green tea is generally known to aid weight loss and detoxify the system. It is one of the most popularly known tea globally.
Apart from its weightloss benefits, green tea is excellent for treating acne, glow the skin and also improve hair growth.
Green tea is high in antioxidants such as catechins, which provide benefits to your health. Here are some benefits of green tea;
- It may improve heart health: green tea contains antioxidants that reduce inflammation and regulate blood pressure.
- Improves the brain: the antioxidants in green tea extract may protect the brain cells from damage and prevent memory loss.
- Aid in weight loss: catechins in green tea aid in weight loss by encouraging the body to burn calories.
- Skin health: Incorporating green tea to your regimen either as a supplement or using products that contain green tea extract; repairs the skin, soothe inflammation, reduce oillness, prevent acne and fade dark spot.
- Improves liver function: detoxification helps your liver to do its job without stress. Taking a cup of green tea daily or once in a week reduces inflammation linked with liver diseases.
Green tea has lots of benefits. However, do not exceed the recommended dosage to avoid adverse reaction. Speak with your healthcare provider before taking the herbal tea or supplement.