Harmattan season comes with its own challenges such as dehydrated and dull skin. Here is a recipe to make to hydrate and maintain your skin tone.
- 250g black soap base.
- Pure honey or Glycerin. Enough to soak the soap.
- 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder.
- 1 tablespoon of hibiscus powder (zobo petals).
- 1 tablespoon of camwood power (osun).
- 1 tablespoon of carrot powder (optional).
- 1 tablespoon of palm oil.
Mix the powders with soap. Add the palm oil.
Infuse the soaps in either honey or glycerin for at least 3 days to 2 weeks.
After the set date, pound or blend the soap till it smooth. Scoop in a clean container and enjoy.